Band Picture Day is next week 02/12/19 - Flyer Below
All Band students are required to wear full uniform. Red Band Shirt and All Black Bottoms. Please be sure your child gets their band shirt ahead of time if they haven't done so. Picture day paper forms go out this week.
The band program does receive a commission on sales. Purchasing a picture for your child does help the program!
In addition to the band picture day there are many upcoming fundraisers to help the program with festival fees, transportation, instrument repairs, and many other expenses. For the upcoming SCSBOA District Festival it costs our band program $555 ($185 per band) for festival fees. This is about $3 per student. The band does accept donations year long. 100% of the money you donate goes directly to help our program.
Upcoming Fundraisers TBA:
- February: Band Cookie Dough / Saxophone Grams / Spring Concert
- March: Shakey's Pizza Day / Community Discount Cards
- February 12th Band Picture Day & IB Information Night
- February 13th 8th Graders Visit Canyon Springs (sign up for Band)
- February 22nd Parent/Teacher Conferences
- February 26th 4.0 Tea Party (INT Band Performs)
- February 28th Spring Pre-Festival Concert (ALL BANDS)
- March 9th SCSBOA District Band Festival (ALL BANDS)
Visit Band Calendar HERE